I hate to keep writing about E and how much "our love is growing" and all that mushy stuff, but it's what's going on right now so I guess I have to. Plus, what else will I write about? I have no life! :)
E surprised me by saying he was coming up this weekend again, after already being here last weekend (usually I see him every two weeks). We spent most of the weekend painting, putting up curtains, and standing in hardware stores, debating the merits of this or that product. We had a lot of laughs, and a good time overall.
I can really tell how much more comfortable and relaxed we are around each other. I feel like I love him so much more every time I see him, and maybe he is feeling the same way. He is so affectionate in general, but even now is kissing me many times every day. We say "I love you" probably twenty times a day. Lovemaking is...simply amazing. Even that has gotten better. We are both fairly reserved by nature, and shy in some areas, but without getting too X-rated, things have changed somewhat the past two weeks. Bottom line is I feel E is really showing me he loves me through his lovemaking. I've never really "made love" before him, it's always been sex, and just sex, and if it was good then that was a bonus. This is new territory for me and I feel giddy at my happiness.
We still talk vaguely about our future plans. We don't know what the future holds, other than we will be together (God willing), and I try not to bug him too much in my excitement about "us" and my anxious feelings about the unknown. Things will take time, I know this, and we have to enjoy each other the best we can for now. E still talks about wanting a baby (as do I), and I may explore more options in the near-ish future.
Sorry to those tired of reading about all this, but I can't keep it all inside.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad you had a good weekend. It's good to see you optimistic about things with E.
This is a sweet post Sara, I'm so glad he makes you happy.
Tanja
who is a bit jealous
Post a Comment