I guess I needed some lazy time, but Jeez! I had been cooped up in the house since Friday afternoon. I'd spent some time gardening, did a little laundry, washed a few dishes, but mainly slept and played online. I have workers coming to my house tomorrow morning to seal and polish my new tile floors, and I still have so much work to do before they get here. Sigh...good thing I work best under pressure. I'll be up until after midnight tonight, and awake around 5 or 6am to finish.
Today I did finally get out of the house for a while. I took my mom to lunch and then we ran a few errands. I found a really nice pair of sneakers, originally $75.00, on sale for $35.00. Do you know how weird it felt to wear sneakers? I have lived in my flip flops for most of the past 2 years.
I am going to start going to the gym. Well, I say I am. We'll see if that actually happens. E doesn't want me to go early in the morning or late at night (not a great neighborhood), so that leaves that little slice of time between work and school. I'm not sure how well that will work out. Now I just need some stretchy pants and I'll be good to go.
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sara, you can do it. It's not always fun to go to the gym, but it really works for the body.
Stretchy pants are easy to get, no excuse to wait much longer :-)
Tanja
Post a Comment