Saturday, May 16, 2009
"Widow brain" strikes again
I got a letter today stating my health insurance (COBRA) has been cancelled for nonpayment. I forgot to mail the payment!!! I have had so much on my mind, and I haven't kept track. Shit. I don't know what I'm going to do now. I need my health insurance. My job doesn't offer it, and last time I tried to get it on my own I was denied because of a medication I take. I don't know what to do...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Call them immediately tomorrow morning. Explain, and hopefully they will give you another chance to pay.
Good luck!
Tanja
Thanks Tanja. I called this morning and the lady who handles it is out of the office all day and no one else can help. I left a message for her and I am praying she just lets me overnight a payment and reinstate the policy. Please cross your fingers or say a prayer for me. Maybe this will make me learn my lesson. :(
Post a Comment