A few nights ago, about 10:30pm, I received a call from a number I didn't recognize. I answered it, he said he missed a call, said his name was "M". Well, I know M, but that wasn't my M. He was a little "breathy" sounding, he was laughing quietly, flirting a little. I told him I didn't call him, and no one else had my phone. He said I sounded so young, and I was nice. So, we hang up and he calls back a few minutes later. He tells me his mis-dialed the number, he just wanted to let me know what happened since I was so nice. That if I hadn't been nice, he wouldn't have called back. So we hang up again, and he hasn't called a third time.
That was so strange. Who sees a missed call and then dials the number by hand? No, you just push the call button, so there shouldn't be any wrong numbers. Weird. I looked up the number online and all it would tell me was it belonged to a cell phone. I Googled it and it came back with several Craigslist ads for cars/car parts for sale.
I was waiting for the heavy breathing and dirty questions to start that usually come with that kind of crank call, LOL. Just weird.
Friday, May 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think if you find yourself in the need for car parts, you should call someone else. :o)
Post a Comment