Sunday, May 03, 2009
Lovey-dovey weekend
E was in town this weekend, so of course I spent my time with him (other than the baby shower.) He is trying to get his house ready to rent (or sell - I am hoping for selling it!) so I helped him with some work around the place. Pressure washing the pool deck, mowing the grass, mopping the sunroom, etc. It was hard at times but fun to be together. E really just gets sweeter and more loving every day. We had some really special times this weekend (including one particular special time, but I'll leave out the details, LOL) I am just very happy with him right now. I'm also happy with myself with him, if that makes sense. I like how I am behaving, I like how I feel about myself, I am getting a better outlook on things (I think). It's just good all around. Now it'll be another 2 weeks or so before I see him again, and I always miss him terribly, but it's back to the daily grind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like you had a busy weekend! And you still managed to find time to blog. 3 days down, 27 more to go. :)
Post a Comment