Friday, May 01, 2009

Spring semester over, grades posted

Well, much to my surprise, I actually pulled off all A's this semester. Math and Human Growth & Development were pretty much no-brainers, but Anatomy...whoa. It was brutal. I was praying for a C in that class. Happy surprise that I got an A.

I need all the A's I can get. I have posted before that in my early college career (10 years ago), I had some trouble and didn't withdraw properly and basically failed all my classes. That had my GPA at a pathetic 0.60. This past fall semester, I got all A's and that brought my GPA to 1.80. Now, thanks to A's this semester, my GPA is an almost-respectable 2.74. Hopefully (crossing fingers and saying a prayer) if I get good grades this summer, it will put me above a 3.0. Let's hope. I need every bit of help I can get since the nursing program is so competitive.

4 comments:

Janet said...

Sari,

Congrads on your semester grades!
Hope all is going well with your workouts. One more shortcut. Try a heart rate monitor. They're easy to use and you can start with an inexpensive Polar brand for around 40.00 or so. It will let you know if your making your time count. Next to water, it's the fastest way to get the most out of your workouts. I think you can see some great results. Take care Sari, and congradulations on your ring.

Janet

GR in DC said...

Wow - 4.0 for two semesters in a row! That is very impressive! WAY TO GO! Congratulations - I hope you are as proud of yourself as you should be!

Heather said...

Congrats!! I am very happy for you!!

Alyce J said...

Congratulations on your grades. I also want to congratulate you on your engagement and wish you happiness. Hugs ((((((Sari)))))).