Tuesday, May 26, 2009

"The President's List"

Oooh, The President's List. I got a letter from my college saying I'm on it. My little, hicktown, community college actually has a President's List. It's just saying they are "proud" of me, because I made over a certain GPA last semester. I guess it's nice, but do I get a prize or something? LOL

I had my first test of the semester tonight in Chemistry. I know I got at least a B, but probably an A. I have another test in Anatomy tomorrow. I have not studied AT ALL. This could be a problem since I will have to identify all sorts of arteries and veins and parts of the heart and talk about direction of blood flow and things like that. Sigh... When will I learn? At least if I fail this test I have the rest of the semester to make it up (hopefully).

No comments: