Friday, May 29, 2009

Bad dog

I have a very rotten, spoiled cocker spaniel. She is a bad, bad dog.

Late last night, almost midnight, I needed to run some errands (ok, emergency ice cream run shhh!) and since I don't live in a great neighborhood, I took one of my dogs with me (the cocker). She was being very sweet, laying down in the front seat, very quiet, I was really impressed.

I got my ice cream, put it in the cup holder, and drove off. I was talking to the dog, heard a swish-swish noise, figured it was her wagging her tail against the door. I get to a red light, look down, and see her nose stuck in the cup of my ice cream! She's a black dog, and the sight of the white ice cream "mustache" was just too funny. I wish I could have gotten a picture.

At least she saved me a little bit, LOL.

1 comment:

Heather said...

LOL I think she may be related to Charlie. He has a 6th sense for the presence of Cool-Whip. :o)