I am really proud that I went back today, all by myself. I have issues with going places alone. I think people are judging me or something. I don't know, I know it doesn't make sense, but that's how I am. Anyway, got a membership, did total of 15 min on treadmill, 5 min on elliptical. For some reason I felt weaker today than I did yesterday. I feel like I'm not doing much by only staying there half an hour, but I guess I have to start somewhere.
Tonight was Chemistry lab and we had to use the gas burners. Flames scare me, especially gas flames, but there was no way to get out of it.
Seems like today had a lot to do with my fears. Hmm. But at least I got through them.
My green zebra tomato finally has a baby on it - seems like it appeared overnight because I've been checking every day. That makes a total of 4, or maybe 5, baby tomatoes. Not a lot, but hopefully it will pick up soon.
Tomorrow is Friday, for which I am very grateful. I need a break from the work-school craziness, especially before another class begins next week.
Good night!
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have a really hard time going places alone too. Being shy sure sucks, doesn't it?! Good job on going back though-it will get easier as you keep doing it.
That's exciting about the tomato. I had a few strawberries on my plant but Sammy ate them. Actually, he ate half of each one. :(
Post a Comment