Tuesday, September 23, 2008
I feel disgusting
Not only disgusting, but disgusted. With myself. I look in the mirror sometimes and wonder what E (or anyone) sees in me. I have let myself go so horribly. I don't care what I wear, I don't style my hair, I don't wear makeup. I eat fast food almost every day. I'm sick of fast food, but I hate cooking right now, so what are my options? My house is a mess. I don't spend enough time with my dogs. My truck is a mess. I'm not doing my best at work (slacking a lot, like now, blogging when I should be finding something to do.) I need change. I need to feel fresh and uplifted and happy. I'm not sure how to do that but maybe I'll start with no more fast food. I'll try anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hi Sari, Anja here...why don't you start doing one thing, that you love or something that you think you could love. A sport, a hobby, maybe put on make up a couple times a week..get a haircut and all those little things do help. Fresh air is a must for me, I don;t know..are you outside enough?
Good luck and take care of yourself!
Huggie
Anja
Thanks Anja. Those are good ideas. I know I'm definitely not spending enough time outside in fresh air.
i get to points where i just can't make myself make my house & car unmessy. i don't feel up to it & let it go for awhile, so i get it. i agree - change is key. and what awesome ideas anja had! spoil yourself one day this weekend!
Oh my gosh Sara. I don't recognize this at all. I'm always fresh and fun, always have my hair done and wear make up in my clean and sunny house. I even wear my high heels to the supermarket!
So you are working, you go to school, you date. How much more can a person do after such a big loss? Give it time Sara, like Anja said, start with something small.
I'll call you soon.
Tanja
Thanks Jeanne. I'm going to try rewarding myself for getting things done. Maybe I'll make myself earn internet time, LOL. Then again, let's be realistic. :P
Gee Tanja, is it hard work being so perfect? :P
(((HUGS))) to all
Post a Comment