Friday, September 19, 2008

A little bit of relief but I'm still worried

Today I found out my COBRA health insurance is good until August 2010. That gives me less than 2 years, but more than I originally thought. I've looked for health insurance on my own, but it's difficult to find given my circumstances. My only hope is that I can get my Associates degree by then and find a job with good benefits that still gives me enough downtime to work on my Bachelors. Or my other option is to find a rich husband. Hmmm...let's focus on school, LOL.

Will I really be able to find a good job with just an AA? Something better than I could get without a degree? Should I be focusing on getting a techical certificate to work in the medical field instead?

I don't know what to do.

(Correction: expires August 2010, giving me less than 2 years)

1 comment:

Tanja said...

Sara, when my Cobra ended I had to find healthcare insurance for me and my children. It wasn't easy, as I'm overweight and have high blood pressure, but I found one, named Mega Health.

You still have a year to go, and I do hope that in the mean time you will find a good job with benefits. You deserve that!