I had my second math class last night. It may seem a little ridiculous, but I am so proud of myself that not only have I not withdrawn by now (as I have done several times before), I also turned in my homework (!) that was all correct, and I'm generally following along well in the lectures. This is so big for me! I tend to get really bored and drift off to la-la land. My only "issue" is that I'm making some really dumb mistakes - things like not carrying over the negative sign, or multiplying something incorrectly. Things that are really second nature but I guess I'm either rushing or not paying enough attention to. So I'll try to slow down and make sure I'm doing things the right way.
I am feeling so optimistic right now! :)
Thursday, September 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that's great, sara! keep up the great work & you'll get past making those little mistakes. think of how accomplished & proud you will feel when you complete AND pass this class! we'll have to celebrate, lol!
Post a Comment