I aced my math test tonight! I was really nervous, convinced I would fail it miserably. Apparently the rest of the class didn't do so well but I got all the answers right.
Let's see, what else has been going on?
Yesterday my boss's sister asked me to do her college homework for her. No kidding. To tell you the whole story would take pages and pages. They are basically nice people but not good business owners and just...different I guess. I couldn't believe the sister actually had the nerve to ask me though. That's awfully brazen.
This weekend I'm meeting one of my friends in Charleston, SC to see the historic stuff. I invited E to go along, thought he would jump right on that especially considering how he was about me going to Pennsylvania. At first he said he'd like to go but now says work is too much, it would be too long of a drive, blah blah blah. So I might see him Sunday night, if I'm lucky I guess. Whatever.
My mom's finally started remodeling her house. Monday we ripped out the top kitchen cabinets. She's ordered new cabinets, new granite countertops, etc. The house will be torn apart for probably 2 months, but it will be worth it in the end. She's been wanting to do this for a long time, so I'm happy for her that it's begun. Even if I don't like her design choices, LOL.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
CONGRATS on your math test, sara! you go, girl! and umm, yeah that's a little strange for boss's sis to ask you to do the h/w. shrugging.
that's great about your mom's house. that was one of corey's passions :(. i miss helping him & hearing all about what he had created.
Post a Comment