Friday, June 19, 2009

"Part of the reason we're together..."

Yesterday I was having (yet another) near-mental breakdown about school and I was telling E about it during our nightly conversation. He was so sweet and said that part of the reason we're together is to help each other. He said to make sure I bring my books with me (he's coming in town tonight and I'll spend the weekend at his house) and he'll help me as much as he can to figure this stuff out. I know we're "supposed" to help each other, but I just thought that was so kind and sweet of him. Especially since he's in very mentally stressing work all week for long hours and then when he should be relaxing and zoning out this weekend, he's going to help me with my schoolwork. What a guy. :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

That is sweet. Good luck on your test!