I don't want to hear any bad comments please. Wait, that sounds really mean of me. I know that people comment because they want the best for me, and I really, really appreciate that. But the fact is, I don't share all the good stuff that happens with E, and it turns into you (readers) only getting 1 side to the story. Less than 1 side, really. Like 1/4 of a side.
After this weekend (read the previous post) and how E was so sweet with me, I know I love him. Not just "smoochie casual love" or whatever, but real love. His face is the one that I want to see. I want to be near him. He's becoming like my best friend, someone that I can share anything with. I love him not only in spite of his little idiosyncrasies, but because of them, and I think he does the same for me. He's helped me become so much more comfortable with myself. I'm still improving with it, but I've gotten this far because of him. He makes me feel beautiful, special, secure (most of the time), and loved in return. I want to share everything with him, really become complete partners. I don't know yet how that will happen, or what exactly will happen, but these are just my feelings.
We're developing such a great comraderie. We have our own sense of humor now, that's getting better every day. I could go on and on, but that's it. I feel that by loving him so much, and moving beyond lust, I am really leaving myself vulnerable to be hurt, and hurt very badly, but I don't care. I want to take that chance and really give of myself and let him give himself to me.
I just feel really, really happy to have him in my life.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh darn it, I'm in a bad mood today. Didn't sleep well, got up with an argueing teenager, thought I could give a mean reaction to this post to make myself feel better.
But all I want to say, enjoy that special feeling Sara, it makes the world such a sunnier and better place.
Tanja
Post a Comment