I voted! I went there about 2pm and was out by 2:12 - awesome! Now I just had a 28 minute phone call with E who spent approximately 26 minutes telling me my vote was wrong, I supported evil, did I do it to spite him? and that it was now between me and God. I explained I made the best decision I could and I didn't appreciate what he was saying. I ended up saying goodbye because I couldn't listen to anymore and couldn't exactly switch over to small talk after all that.
MENTAL NOTE: REMEMBER THIS!!!
Tuesday, November 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hello, long time that I've not been around ;), but been slightly occupied. Heard Obama won, not that I followed anything much being on the opposite side of the world, but have learnt that if you either don't vote or let yourself vote as someone else would like you to vote, you'll have no right to complain when something goes wrong. Hope you doing well otherwise :).
Penny
sheesh! glad you said goodbye - your voting choice is YOUR business and YOUR CHOICE. exactly why i never talk politics, lol.... didn't even tell my boys who i wanted to vote for :) SEAR in that mental note babe! hugs
Post a Comment