Friday, October 03, 2008

Right to Life

Stella posted something amazing on her blog a few weeks ago. I just wanted to link to it because I completely agreed with her. Thanks, Stella!

A snippet from her post...

"How about the people in this country who are dying because they can’t afford proper medical care? What about THEIR right to life?

How about the adults and children who may have their lives shortened because of lack of nutrition? What about THEIR right to life?

I don't even want to get started on the subject of young service members dying in a war that increasingly appears to have been started on false pretexts, not to mention the troops who return alive but are cared for in horrific conditions. What about THEIR right to life?"


Read the whole thing here: http://okwildlady.blogspot.com/2008/09/right-to-life.html

1 comment:

Tanja said...

Totally agree with this too. A very strong post of Stella!