Not much point to this post except just to "verbalize" it, but I think E and I broke up tonight. Same ol' issue - the dogs. He said (again) he was not willing to change, I said neither was I, that's the jist of the conversation. It went on for like 45 minutes, but we just kept going round and round. Then he said he was starving and wanted to get back to his dinner, so I said OK, he said, "thank you, baby" (???) and I said goodbye and hung up. I don't know what the heck is going on.
Part of me feels, oh well, now I have more time for school and I knew it was inevitable anyway, but the other part is saying NOOOOOOOOO, I love him...
I'm going to sleep now. Maybe ALL THIS will turn out to be a bad dream and I'll wake up tomorrow next to my husband again.
If only.
Thursday, October 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
***WARNING PROFANITY - I DIDN'T WANT IT ON THE MAIN SCREEN***
FUCK FUCK FUCK What the hell did I do? Why couldn't we keep the status quo? I was very happy to keep things the way they were for now. Eventually if we weren't getting married I would probably move away to continue school (like in a year to 2 years maybe) and we could break up then...Shit. I hate this feeling. :(
Well I for one am glad you did "whatever" you did. In the long run you will be thankful Sari.
It's just the now that sucks. So suck it up and get on with life. Don't settle for anyone period. You my friend were settling. Concentrate on school, and what makes you happy, not just someone who is filling a void.
Lisa
couldn't have written what lisa did any better, sara. you don't need to settle, you need someone that will take you for what you are....no matter what :) hoping you are doing a little better about this.....sorry.....was the 1 year mark for me over the weekend....i'm here for ya girl! how bout some tampa drinking & drunk dancing!? lmao!
Nope, back together again. Sigh...
Thank you for the thoughts though. I have a feeling there will be a few more of these in my future.
Thank you Lisa and Jeanne. And Jeanne, I sure could have used some drinking and drunk-dancing, LOL. (((HUGS))) for your 1-year mark.
Post a Comment