Tuesday, July 08, 2008

I am so weak

E was supposed to go back home (remember he lives in one city during the week, comes to my city on the weekends) Sunday afternoon, but after I broke it off with him, he called into work and stayed in my town an extra night. He called me yesterday morning checking on me, saying he missed me, could we talk? I went over there after work. Stupid, stupid, stupid!!! Then he starts bringing up all these scenarios, what about this, and this, or what if we did this... but the underlying current was still trying to convince me to get rid of my dogs. He talked about how after yesterday he couldn't stop thinking about me, seeing my face everywhere, it was like I'd taken his life away or something. He missed me so much, blah blah blah. I ended up having lunch, dinner and a movie with him yesterday.

Why am I doing this?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's okay to just date- even more than one person- without worrying about the long term. There is time for that. Maybe you should just concentrate on what you want. What makes you happy. And not worry about either D or E. They are big boys after all and you don't owe either of them anything at this point.

You are not weak. You are just searching and finding companionship and comfort along the journey. Perhaps neither of these men are your future. Don't be so hard on yourself.

Stella said...

Please listen to Annie. She's right! :)

Love,
Stella