Shit. Despite the red flags and issues between me and E, I've still felt it. I've felt like I wanted to say it for a while but it finally came out on Saturday night. He surprised me by coming in town, after I thought he wasn't, even though he needed to fix things at his house. Those "3 little words" came following another "argument without the actual arguing" (if you can understand that) and I said, I feel like I love you, but I worry about all the other stuff. He sat up and kissed me and said I love you too. It's not like the head-over-heels, ready to dedicate my life to you type of love, but there is a definite affection, so I'll call it love. We went to sleep soon after that and haven't mentioned it or said it again since.
Did I post that he wants to come to my house? I can't remember if that happened this weekend or last (probably this weekend) but I said no, I'm not ready for that plus my in-laws might find out (lame excuses.) I need to get my house ready for "inspection" and SOON.
Tuesday, June 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment