
I went with family to Sanibel Island in southwest Florida. 7 of us stayed in a really nice condo/hotel rental. Everyone complained that I made the AC too cold, but I guess that's normal. Right on the beach. Had a pretty good time, although I came back a day early to check on the cats. The best part of the whole trip was when you go over the bridge that joins the island with the mainland, you can see where the water turns into that beautiful blue-green. It was breath-taking.
-----------------
I had told E I would be coming back early (Saturday noonish) so hopefully I could see him. Unfortunately, when I originally told him of my vacation plans, he made plans to work over the weekend. When he called Friday night, he said work was done early so he would be driving up to see me. It was a nice surprise, especially considering he would be driving 2.5 hours one way, and we'd only be able to spend about 24 hours together. He said he wanted to be able to see me one more time before I left for Pennsylvania. We had a good time together. I got to his house around 3pm yesterday, and he jumped right on me, LOL. A little later we went to the grocery store to get stuff to make egusi soup again. We made dinner together, watched a movie, then after dark sat by the pool watching the vacuum-monster clean the bottom. I was sitting on the edge with my feet in the water, he moved his chair to sit behind me and started rubbing my back. We talked for a while then he leaned forward and wrapped his arms around me with his chin on top of my head. It was a really sweet few moments. I ended up taking my clothes off and skinny-dipping while he sat in his chair and we talked. He couldn't believe I was swimming naked in the cold water, called me his fish, then his mermaid, LOL. Got out, took a shower together. Today we made breakfast, watched another movie, took another shower preceded AND followed by fun time in the bathroom (sorry if TMI, LOL) and spent more time in bed, alternating napping and talking. It was a nice weekend.
4 comments:
Hey Sari, I love Sanibel Island! Glad you had fun. I am still confused on who is who with your men, you may have to fill me in later sometime.
Haha Alison, I know, I can hardly keep it straight. The basic 411 is D is 30, lives in Pennsylvania, speaks French, Catholic. E is 50, lives in Florida (during the week in Melbourne, comes up on weekends to see me in Jax), not Catholic, the "control freak" I've posted about. Clear as mud? :P
Sari, 50? My gosh, old f***. Oh well, as long as you have fun with him :-)
Don't let the guys take advantage of you girl!
LOL Tanja, I know, he's old. But let me tell you...he has aged well and apparently someone trained him well also. :P
Post a Comment