It's been a while since I've posted anything substantial. I got a little burned out on it, but I need to get started again. My brain is turning to mush and at least writing regularly helps me keep it in shape.
So, to quickly recap:
I've started a new semester in school. I'm signed up for Microbiology, Psychology, Sociology and all of those are going well. I really love Micro. I hate Psych and Socio but I think I will get A's in those classes. I hate the group projects Psych and Socio require, but I'm just trying to get through it. They are accelerated, so only 4 more weeks or so of those 2 classes. I had signed up for Statistics but after a few weeks I missed some classes and I withdrew. There goes $300 down the drain! I will take it again next semester and signed up for my next English class to take its place now. I may regret that later, but what can I do?
I have also been obsessing (like always) about what I'll do for the nursing program. Right now I'm planning on applying for the university as well as my community college's program. I want my Bachelors (university) but it is more competitive, so I might have to go to the CC program first and then transfer over. I'll just keep my fingers crossed for now, and try to study for entrance exams.
That's enough of school.
E and I are doing fairly well. We've had a couple of "fights" (if you can call them that). He's been having trouble with his tenants in the houses he rents out (hmm...should make him sell those houses, but he is still waiting for the market to turn around) and was taking it out on me (unfairly in my opinion) but he apologized and we are OK now.
This weekend I spent with E. Saturday we drove about 2 hours to his (currently vacant) rental house to deal with some of the problems left by the horrible ex-tenants (really, really horrible, awful people). We spent about 8 hours at that house. It was a long and tiring day, especially for him as he was doing a lot of yard work. Sunday we spent at his house relaxing, watching movies, and me working on homework. The bad parts about this weekend - I hurt my back on Thurs or Friday and it's gotten progressively worse. It's also been a very bad self-esteem weekend. I feel disgusted with my body and how I've let things get this way (my weight). I hope this will motivate me to get to the gym this week. The GOOD parts of this weekend - I got to see E really laugh hard a few times. He was really cracking up! It makes me smile to think about it. He's been really sweet lately, very attentive, very interested in me and things going on in my life. It makes me feel good. I love him a lot.
Monday, October 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment