Monday, August 10, 2009

Weekend update and more weird dreams

I haven't posted in a while. I've been pretty busy with school mainly. I still need to write about my trip to Tennessee, and moving E's stuff out of the rental house, and other things. But first, I will write about this weekend (briefly) and the 3 additional weird dreams I've had.

This weekend was pretty good. I am now driving to E's house, 3 hours away, every other weekend. It is nice to get away but kind of a pain to have to organize pet sitters twice a month. It's worth it though. We watched a few movies at home, and saw Harry Potter in the theater on Saturday night. We found a cute little bakery not far from his house. He was very sweet all weekend, very loving.

Now to the dreams.

There's not much I remember about the first one. It was very disturbing and actually I don't want to remember much. A man I know was raped. It was really sickening.

The second one was after I watched the Harry Potter movie, and I think the movie contributed to it, although there was a lot of vampire stuff, courtesy of True Blood TV series. I think I was in love with a vampire, and other vampires wanted to get me (just like in True Blood), but I was also like a magician because I remember being a bird at one point. I could fly, which was amazing. I was carrying around a basket of the small, ruby-red things. They were small and smoothly round like marbles but some of them grew to be larger and bumpy like strawberries. They were supposed to be my eggs I think (remember, bird) and I was so afraid something would happen to them. At one point I had to leave most of them behind because something was chasing me.

The third dream was early this morning. I left the house I am renting from my uncle and was moving to a new city to go to school. I ended up in this crackhouse-dormitory. The walls didn't even go all the way up to the ceiling, there were bunkbeds, people doing drugs and shooting and fireworks in the hallways. The only really confined area that I had was a very small bathroom, which is where I had to keep my many pets. Of course that didn't work and they escaped and were running all over the place. I was panicking and trying to round them up. I was very confused in this dream, had no idea why I would let this happen. I was begging my uncle to let me come back to my city, to the house I rent from him. I woke up not long after that. I think this dream was because I have been fantasizing about running away to a new city after I graduate. Let's just say that I'm very afraid to do that now. Of course I will be able to control where I live if that ever happens but it was still really scary.

That's the latest on the weird dreams sequence. Off to the looney farm now...

No comments: