I've decided I'm going to try to journal my dreams here. Maybe I can see a pattern. Maybe I'll just look like a weirdo.
Last night was a 3-parter:
First, I was standing on a beach, it was dusk, and somehow I knew it was the Indian Ocean. I was watching ships out on the rough water, but it was like watching toy boats in a bath tub. I waved to one of the ships and it came closer to me and anchored. Once the ship stopped, a jeep with 1 or 2 people inside drove right off the deck of the ship, straight down. I think it would have been OK except that right in that very spot, was a deep, rocky ravine. I watched the jeep bounce off the stone ledges and remember seeing a person broken and bloody, but alive.
Second, I think I was in high school. I looked like an adult, but the format was like high school class, and I had the usual anxieties about no one liking me and where should I sit? I guess I won some sort of contest (like Make A Wish) and Demi Moore came to visit me at school. She was wearing this ridiculous balloon-y purple satin dress, sleeveless, billowing at the top but gathered below the knees. Then suddenly I wasn't at school any more, she was walking up to my house (which was a different house, but still mine in the dream) and I had to hurry to shut the gate before my dogs attacked her. At that point we were going to a nightclub and she had changed into black capri pants and weird, purple satin stiletto heels with huge bows where each shoe tied around the ankle.
Third, I was with my mom, and we were part of this massive group of people traveling on bikes, including children on tricycles. I remember she wouldn't pay attention to hardly anything, even the road in front of her, because she kept playing with one of the little kids on a trike. I guess that is related to my earlier post about seeing my mom with my friend's kid.
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment