3 words pretty much sum up how I feel right now. Not only were there intimacy issues with my husband, but now that I'm trying to get back out there, apparently I am not attractive enough for online dating. I'm fat, got it. But lots of fat girls get dates. Must be my personality. Geoff calls every once in a while hoping for phone sex but doesn't hang on very long when that's turned down. Dave I thought was actually interested but after an email goof and more pics sent he seems to have lost his interest. There's someone twice my age who is coming on way too strong, it's creeping me out. Add in the younger guy (Bert) who has some sort of disability who spent an hour alternating between saying "it's so hard" and trying to save my soul, and now is sending constant messages via voicemail, email, myspace, POF site, etc. I'm hoping he gets the hint that I'm not interested but I don't want to be mean or insensitive. Then there's the countless men online who don't even bother to respond to a wink or an email. Oh I'm forgetting the 2 other guys that were interested for a little while but then dropped off the face of the earth. So what am I good for? Sex, maybe, with some desperate guys who don't care I'm fat but only want to get some and then won't call. I should just end it now because apparently I'm going to be fat, lonely, and unsatisfied for the rest of my life. What's the point of that kind of life?
I guess I figured out why I was so "boy-crazy" (to put it mildly) when I was younger - I wanted to feel attractive and desired. Unfortunately it didn't really work.
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment