Tuesday, November 27, 2007

So lonely

It's not just skin hunger (although that is a big part of it I'm sure). I'm very lucky that I have a large family I'm close to, and several friends I can call, but the thing is, I don't want any of them right now. Not that I don't want them in my life, but they are not what I'm missing. I'm missing a man to cook for, worry about, put his arm around me at night, get jealous, care about what I'm doing, etc. I just want a man to love me enough to do that. I know I don't need to go jump in a relationship out of convenience, and I know it's going to "take time." But how do I deal with this? I feel like I'm crawling out of my skin for simple care and affection. I could have a friend with benefits, but I want someone who genuinely cares for and about me. I guess there isn't really an easy fix for this, but I needed to say (type) it out loud.

No comments: