Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Ugh, what am I doing to myself?

I know I am still so early in the game, but I recently talked to a guy from a dating site. There are some very weird coincidences with his background and what I've sort of been daydreaming about...anyway. Thought we had a good connection, he said he'd give me a call later. That was Sunday late afternoon. Here it is Tuesday morning and I'm driving myself crazy wondering why he hasn't called. I emailed him that night after we talked, and I sent him a text message last night. Am I coming on too strong? Somebody smack me.

Also, I've noticed he's removed his picture and the text from the website, but his general profile is still there. On the one (hopeful) hand, maybe he likes me and wants to give me a chance before talking with anyone else? On the other (more realistic) hand, he's probably trying to avoid me, even though we seemed to hit it off.

I hate being needy.

I just need something...male attention maybe? I love(d) my husband SO much but things were definitely lacking. I feel like my life has been on hold for the past few years and I hate to wait even longer. I know that sounds horrible. Maybe it's my biological clock, maybe I need drugs, who the heck knows.

(9/26/07)

I left a voicemail last night and that's it. I'm not doing anymore. If his phone is broken or whatever the excuse is, I guess he'll call eventually. More likely, he just won't call. I don't want to be stalker-ish. He's in a field of work where he helps people, so I am really surprised he's acting like this. Better to find out now I guess.

*********

Just to clarify/update, this was Carlos, he never did call back. Ass. And yeah, I was being way too needy.

No comments: