I am really ready to have some fun. I am tired of doing the same damned thing all the time. I want new and exciting. Everyone around me is stuck in their own routines and don't seem interested in changing anything. I want things to do! Jello-wrestling out back? I'm there! Hop a flight to the South Pole (or as close as you can get)? Let's go. You know it's bad when I'm actually running out of movies to rent at the Blockbuster.
Some things I've thought of but haven't done (mostly because no one will go with me):
Watch the tango lessons at the Spanish restaurant
Grab a drink at a random biker bar
Take off on a long weekend trip to a beach cottage
Drive to the west end of I-10
Try out the Jamaican restaurant in the bad part of town
Picnic and shell-searching at the local beach
I need some excitement.
Monday, October 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment