Some guy messaged me with (and I quote) "R U Thick?" Ew. Having to put your picture up for everyone and their brother to look at, judge, etc. is stressful. And having the same "what do you do for work, what do you do for fun" conversation a billion times over is tiring. And I never know if I should be weirded out or what when guys want to talk on the phone after 1 short IM'ing conversation.
One of our widowers (who shall remain nameless) called me Mother Teresa and said I was delusional when I said I didn't want someone who was objectifying me like that by introducing himself with "r u thick." He also said this is a product of evolution. I think he's delusional if he thinks this is "ok."
And yet I keep doing it.
Thursday, April 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment